The ability to add a game becomes available after installing and activating the ACES Gambling plugin.
1) Go to “Games” – “Add New.“
2) Add a game title and content.
3) “Featured Image” – A logo for the game. Recommended minimum size 570×570 px.
4) “Excerpt” – A few sentences with the primary meaning of the content.
5) Add “Additional information“:
- “Short description” – A few words about the game. This information is displayed in game widgets/shortcodes. Allowed HTML tags: <a>, <p>, <br>, <em>, <span>, and <strong>.
- “External URL for the Play Now button” – An affiliate Link.
- “Custom title for the Play Now button” – Here, you can add your title for the button. The default is “Play Now.”
- “Notification under the button” – Here you can add information in the pop-up block under the “Play Now” button. Allowed HTML tags: <a>, <p>, <br>, <em>, <span>, <div>, and <strong>.
To get a pop-up block, use this code:
<span class="tc-apply">T&Cs Apply</span> <div class="tc-desc"> Description here... </div>
- “Custom title for the Read Review button” – Here, you can add your title for the button. The default is “Read Review.”
6) “Game Rating” – Game rating from 1 to 5.
7) “Casinos” – From this list, select the casino with which this game is associated. This list shows the casinos that you add in the “Casinos” section.
8) “Game page style” – Select a prepared style for the game page template.
9) “Background Image” – Here, you can add a background image for the third style of the game page template. The minimum recommended size for the background image: 2000×768 px.
10) “Pros/Cons of the game” – You can add a description of the pros and cons of the game. Allowed HTML tags: <ul> and <ol>.
To get bulleted lists, use this code:
<ul> <li>Aenean bibendum tempor lectus</li> <li>Vestibulum ultricies</li> <li>Nunc consectetur urna quis elit</li> </ul>