The ability to add an archive page with a list of bonuses becomes available after installing and activating the ACES Gambling plugin.
1) Go to “Pages” – “Add New.”
2) Add a title and description for the bonus archive page. You can also use shortcodes in the description.
3) Choose one of the template styles (in the “Page Attributes“) for the bonus archive page. Publish a page.
4) Go to “Appearance” – “Customize” – “ACES Gambling” – “Archive settings.” Choose a default style that will apply to all bonus taxonomy pages (Categories).
5) Enable category navigation for the bonus archive page.
Empty categories will not show in the navigation list.
6) Select the previously created bonus list page as the “All” page. Save the changes.