The ability to add an archive page with a list of casinos becomes available after installing and activating the ACES Gambling plugin.
1) Go to “Pages” – “Add New.”
2) Add a title and description for the casino archive page. You can also use shortcodes in the description.
3) Choose one of the template styles (in the “Page Attributes“) for the casino archive page. Publish a page.
4) Go to “Appearance” – “Customize” – “ACES Gambling” – “Archive settings.” Choose a default style that will apply to all casino taxonomy pages (Categories, Software, Languages, etc.).
5) Enable category navigation for the casino archive page.
Empty categories will not show in the navigation list.
6) Select the previously created casino list page as the “All” page. Save the changes.