The ability to add an archive page with a list of games becomes available after installing and activating the ACES Gambling plugin.
1) Go to “Pages” – “Add New.”
2) Add a title and description for the game archive page. You can also use shortcodes in the description.
3) Choose one of the template styles (in the “Page Attributes“) for the game archive page. Publish a page.
4) Go to “Appearance” – “Customize” – “ACES Gambling” – “Archive settings.” Choose a default style that will apply to all game taxonomy pages (Categories, Vendors).
5) Enable category navigation for the game archive page.
Empty categories will not show in the navigation list.
6) Select the previously created game list page as the “All” page. Save the changes.