To enable retina screen-ready images, we recommend the WP Retina 2x plugin, but you can use any other. The following are recommendations for the settings of this particular plugin.
1) Please install and activate the WP Retina 2x plugin. Go to “Plugins” – “Add New.”
2) Go to “Meow Apps” – “Retina.”
3) Select and save the following basic settings.
4) Select and save the following advanced settings.
5) If you have previously uploaded images to the site, then to create a retina screen-ready images, please run bulk generate in the “Media” – “Retina” section.
Recommended image sizes:
For a site logo – 346×80 px (but the width is not fixed and can be different).
For logos (casino and game) – 1140×1140 px.
For other – 4000×2250 px.